Monday, November 21, 2011

Bidbreakers is a SCAM

Bidbreakers IS A SCAM.
*This is all based on my personal opinions. If you think they are legit, please go ahead and donate away your money to them.

Reasons:
1) Let's take a look at their winners:
This is only 8 pages out of the 32. And the other winners in the other pages are just repeats of the below winners.
**Bidbreakers is slowly removing the winners away from the winner page. The winners' list is currently at 28 page.
The winners:
Beebee Leong(2), Ben Toh, Donovan Koh, Dean Tay, John Chan, Susan Wong(2), Robert Toh, Ben Cai Jia Wei, Shiyu Chen, Jovin Ng Wei Ling, Jun Jie Loh, Gerald Chee, G Lnn G Lnn(2), Han Shane(2), Marcus Tan Wei Jian, Celia Chong(2), James Tan, Robin Tan, Snowyn Frostz
*Number in brackets is the times they won.

Let's take a look at one of their winners, Beebee Leong.
Do I need to say more? Ultimate shill bidding it is.
All the winners are under control by a single user, that is, presumably the creator of this website, Bidbreakers.

2) Obvious Reason:
This is what they said when we complained on their fan page:
You are telling us that you will investigate on the case when the first user who started bidding (11/10/2011) on your website are the same winners till now. How fucking inefficient is that?
Furthermore, my friend Jin Ken, managed to win on their website. (Guess is that due to technical errors on the scammer's side, which led to him winning.) After he won, the next day,this was on their homepage:
Jin Ken is the only legitimate user in your website who have won till now and Bidbreakers just proved the point that they are SCAMMERS and the other accounts are fake by not announcing the winnings of other players but only Jin Ken's. Where are the interviews and testimonials of the other winners? Too lazy to write on your own?

3) Lack of professionalism
Look at their English. Get an education before you start scamming.
Nothing better to do but check on my friendship status with Jin Ken. What are you trying to prove? FAIL. And look at the one below. They just strangled their own necks when they knew how many emails I have sent, but failed to reply all of them. It's like saying "I heard you press the doorbell twice. And I was at home".
And after I started blasting their website, they started "banning" the accounts. (Presumably their own) You want to remove all evidence of yourselves using spoof accounts to cheat other users? I have already screen shotted all of them.
This website is a real joke. Please do a part by reporting them HERE!
PLEASE WARN YOUR FRIENDS TOO!
I bought $10 from them myself, and currently, I have sent a consumer dispute to PayPal. Let's hope that PayPal can do something. It's a petty amount and if you are thinking "$10 is a small amount, I will be careful next time.", which is the whole point of this scam. Nobody would want to report the website because of the minute amount they lost and maybe too lazy to go through all the legal process. But if 10 people get scammed a day, these idiots make $3000 a month of of thin air. And of course the reputation of other penny auction sites will drop.